JSch is a pure Java implementation of SSH2. JSch allows you to connect to an sshd server and use port forwarding, X11 forwarding, file transfer, etc., and you can integrate its functionality into your own Java programs.
iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF):
- Generate documents and reports based on data from an XML file or a database
- Create maps and books, exploiting numerous interactive features available in PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and other features to existing PDF documents
- Split or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fill out interactive forms
- Serve dynamically generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
iText is used by Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers to enhance their applications with PDF functionality.
im4java is a pure-java interface to the ImageMagick commandline. For details about the project, please visit the
Ghost4J binds the Ghostscript C API to bring Ghostscript power to the Java world. It also provides a high-level API to handle PDF and Postscript documents with objects.